- Begin unloading your children at 8:55 am. Let students out of your vehicle as soon as you stop and do not wait to drive up to the main sidewalk.
- Please use the Kiss and Ride lanes and observe safety rules to keep the flow of traffic moving.
- Please do not block the entrance and exit of the bus loop so they can enter and exit in a timely manner. Busses have right of way.
- Please enter into an Agreement for Safety showing you have read and agree to follow the Kiss & Ride rules. Contract is posted under procedures.
- Pull forward as far as possible into the designated Kiss & Ride lane before loading or unloading.
- Load and unload in the Kiss & Ride area only.
- Load and unload from the right side of the vehicle only.
- Keep “good-byes” brief.
- Remain in the driver’s seat.
- Do not park in the Kiss & Ride lane and leave car unattended.
- Do not park in the parking lot or at the side of the street and call to children.
- Exit the Kiss & Ride promptly after loading or unloading children.
- Please park in the lot if you plan to monitor your child’s entrance into the school building. This helps prevent a long line of traffic from forming.
- The tardy bell rings at 9:10 and the children should be in their rooms before it rings. Encourage them to walk swiftly into the school and go straight to their classroom.
Students arriving after the bell should be accompanied to the office by an adult. A sign at the end of the sidewalk will indicate that the bell has rung.
PM Kiss and Ride Dismissal
- Please encourage your children to walk down the sidewalk to enter vehicles as soon as possible. Children will enter cars several at a time. These cars may pass on the left and depart so the next car can pull up. Please pay attention to the directions of the school staff who are directing each day.
- Children will only be permitted to enter a car on the right side from the sidewalk.
Children will only be dismissed through the Kiss and Ride line or Parent Pick up in the gymnasium. Parents shall not stand across the parking lot and have a child walk to them. When waiting in the Kiss and Ride line, please ensure you are not blocking the entrance or the exit to the bus circle.