1. Children with temperatures above 100 degrees must be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school.
2. Injuries that happen at home or over the weekend should be taken care of prior to returning to school.
3. If called by the school, please pick up your child in a reasonable amount of time. Space to keep sick children is very limited.
4. Encourage your child to eat a nutritious breakfast and lunch as this prevents many stomach aches, headaches, poor concentration and fatigue.
5. Encourage your child to get adequate rest.
6. Teach your child to wash their hands frequently. Especially before and after meals and after using the bathroom.